At Roadform Ltd, we have been in the building and civil engineering industry since 1988. We are not old – just highly experienced and we know our industry inside and out. This is why we have a turnover of in excess of £28,000,000 per year – because we are good at what we do!
Throughout our relatively short lifespan, we have worked with many different clients and local authorities – providing them with a quality service at all times. This positive reputation has helped us to continuously build on our successes since the company first began, and we have maintained this opinion throughout all of our projects. We started as a plant hire contractor and have now grown and progressed to the development of construction projects. We only use the very best fleet of plant and equipment together with a combination of highly qualified and experienced staff for a truly winning formula, which allows us to undertake projects nationwide.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Bulk excavations
- Civil engineering
- Road building
- Utilities installation
- Site development
- Windfarm developments
- Pipeline construction
- Formwork contracts
Why choose us?
If you are wondering why you should choose us as for your civil engineering and building contracts, we have plenty of reasons!
- Forward thinking – we always keep up with the times, whether it’s through our training, plant, equipment or techniques. Our forward-thinking attitude is one of the reasons our clients love us – we are constantly striving to come up with new ideas.
- Multi-discipline – we have a lot of talent here at Roadform Ltd and this allows us to work with a variety of different clients and respond to a range of needs.
- Repeat customers – most of our civil engineering construction and infrastructure delivery customers have used our services many times which is a good sign that we deliver on our promises!
- In-house resources – we only use in-house resources and we find this beneficial for the standard of our quality and health and safety.
- Qualified and trained staff – we believe strongly that high-quality projects and a successful company are all down to employees, which is why we put a lot of investment into our staff. Our operatives are Safe Plus trained, CSCS qualified and regular training is part of their objective.
If you like what you hear and are interested in any of our services, get in touch with us today and let’s see how we can work together to make your next project a resounding success.