An exciting opportunity has arisen at Roadform Civil Engineering Co Ltd, within our Estimating
Department, for a talented and experienced Groundworks and Civils Estimator.
Working within our existing estimating templates, the successful applicant will carry out the
• Carry out take offs from tender pack information supplied by the client
• Build progressive estimates using our in-house estimating software
• Interpret enquiry information
• Raise technical queries where necessary
• Liaise with clients
The successful applicant will have extensive knowledge and experience within a similar role.
Experience of tarmacadam and asphalt estimating would be advantageous but shouldn’t deter you
You will be able to manage your time effectively to ensure you complete work within
strict and tight deadlines. To do this, you will need to analyse and interpret technical information to
ensure technical queries can be identified and raised to avoid missed submission deadlines.
The role will involve communication with clients and other members of the estimating, and commercial team
• Good level of IT literacy, particularly MS Office Suite, PDF, DWG/DXF.
• Groundworks and Civil Engineering experience
• Estimating experience
• Right to work in UK
• Attention to detail and ability to work methodically and independently
• Experience of tarmacadam and asphalt
If you think you have what it takes to join the successful team at Roadform, please send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01626 331564 and speak to Edgar Potter.